How Do I…
- Emergency Help
- If need emergency assistance, please call 911.
- Emergency or Fire
- For emergency assistance or to report a fire, please call “911” and stay in communication with dispatcher.
- Call dispatch at 435-882-5600 and they will notify emergency personnel.
- Report Fire Hydrant Problem
- To report an issue with a Fire Hydrant, please contact Tooele City Water Division at 435-843-2130. Provide a description of the issue and location.
- For after hours emergencies like water line breaks, call dispatch at 435-882-5600 and they will notify emergency personnel.
Click on the safety tips below to learn more.
- All Safety Tips
- Wildland Fire Prevention
Click link for more information about our partner agencies
- A Station Tour
- Use the Fire Prevention Request form
- An Inspection